Tuesday, October 20, 2009

misc day 3

Well, today was day 2 of my crazy workouts. I was up and at the gym monday @ 5:15 am. Yes that's correct, 5:15 am. Today I lifted @ 6:45 am and then did cardio @ 4 pm. Tomorrow is another 5:15 am cardio day. I hope that i'm not to sore from lifting today.

The man is sick again today. So to solve the travel issue, I think i need to say that it is not a romantic relationship and that it will never turn into one. Hopefully that will go over well. We'll see.

Quote of the day,
"ur gonna miss the meteor shower tmrw morning"
"where?"
"underground...where r meteors usually? :)"
"ummm, nope"
"best time to see it 5am"
"u serious?"
"yep, i will be @ the gym cult"
"r there really meteor showers in the AM tmrw?"
"yes, check yahoo"

i'll have to explain about my friend who claims not to be gullible, but the dictionary has her pic next to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment