Saturday, October 17, 2009

day 1

as i sit in my room, listening to the bubbles in my pop can ping against the can, i just can't help wonder why everything is so confusing.

i'm back with my man (if you can call it that)...which would usually be a good thing. (the man situation is very complicated, as most are, but this one is especially, because we're not exclusive, and despite what my friends say i just can't quit him, he's my best friend too) today, we got into a subject that he doesn't like much. i'm going to visit a male friend. i guess i should put that in caps FRIEND, to emphasize that he is just a friend! according to the man, i should not be hanging out with just me and another guy, even though we are just FRIENDS. I try to be up front and tell him these things so that it can't back fire on my for sneaking around, but it just fires, before it has a chance to back fire. i guess this is just one of the things i'll never understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment